No guitar repairs will be accepted without a case. If you do not have a case, you must purchase one before leaving your instruments.
Please feel free to call or stop by with any specific questions. Here are our prices for common repairs (prices may vary depdening on your guitar):
String Change – $20 + cost of strings
- Set up (truss rod adjustment, pickup height adjustment, action and intonation adjustment) - $70
- Strap button installation--$20
- Electronics--$45 Base fee (Soldering loose connections)
Band Instrument Repairs
- We offer high-quality repairs for all band instruments. The turn around time is typically one week, and it is recommended that you drop your instrument off on Sunday for the quickest service.
Bowed Stringed Instrument Repair
- We offer in house string changes (individual or complete set). The string change is $15.00 plus the cost of strings (approximately $30-100, depending on instrument and brand).